Norton Antivirus is an anti-malware software.It is a program that protects your computer and stops viruses, spyware, worms and Trojan horses from entering and causing harm.This antivirus also performs constant scans on your computer to protect it during you can download files and open email. Norton Antivirus is updated regularly and automatically and with the help of this your computer safe will be safe and secure.
Learn about How to update Norton Antivirus
If you want to install and update Norton Antivirus on your PC to protect from viruses. But you don’t know how to update Norton Antivirus . So you need a support for Norton Antivirus updation then you are in right place. Our expert provide complete information that how you can update Norton Antivirus with online & without online.
Following steps to update Norton Antivirus :-
- Open the Norton anti-virus
- Click on “Options” on the top of the window.
- Enable live update then click on “Apply”
- Now all the updates will be downloaded automatically by Norton.
Manually Update Norton antivirus
Steps for manually update Norton Antivirus given below:-
- Open Norton antivirus by clicking on the yellow shield located on the bottom right side of your screen.
- Click on the LiveUpdate button.
- Now click on the Next button to proceed with updates.
- When updates are complete then click on finish button.
Configuring Norton Antivirus for Automatic Live Update
If you want to configure the Norton Antivirus for automatic updates then follow the below steps:-
- Click Settings in the Norton product main window.
- Now click on Antivirus in the Settings window, under Detailed Settings.
- Go to the Updates Tab in the Antivirus settings window.
- In the Automatic LiveUpdate row, move the On/Off switch to On or Off.
- Click Apply.
- If prompted, select the duration until when you want the LiveUpdate feature to be turned off, and click OK.
- In the Settings window, click Close.
Update Norton Antivirus Offline
You can update Norton Antivirus Offline with the help of these steps
- Go to http://www.symantec.com/business/security_response/definitions/download/detail.jsp?gid=n95
- Now download the virus definition that fit the computer. But the virus definition should compatible with the version of Norton Antivirus that you have uploaded to your PC.
- You can transfer the downloaded file to some external media, such as USB flash drive. Connect the USB to the PC that needs to be updated.
- Now, copy the virus definitions to the hard drive and run the definitions. Restart your PC, if prompted.
- You have successfully updated Norton Antivirus, now you can update while you were offline.
Contact Norton Antivirus customer service for help
If you face any problem regarding update Norton Antivirus then call us at our Norton Antivirus toll-free number 1-877-208-1369. we here 24*7 support you, our Norton customer service team help you. we have well-qualified professional, they will provide you best solution for your problem instant, contact Norton phone number. There are several reasons for why should you choose us for antivirus updation support.
- We are team of Experienced & Certified Experts
- We provide Phone/ Remote support for Norton antivirus
- Unlimited Technical Support
- Toll-Free Contact Number
- 24/7 *365 days support
- You don’t need to wait for your turn as your call will be assisted within 60 seconds.
- Money Back Guarantee if not able to solve your issue
You can call us at our Norton Antivirus tech support Number 1-877-208-1369 contact on this number anytime.