How to update Norton Antivirus – If you have installed the Norton Antivirus in your PC to protect from viruses & online threats then you will get need to update the your Norton Antivirus time to time. So if you do not know how to update Norton Antivirus or need a support for Norton Antivirus updation then you are on right place. In this Article we sharing the information that how you can update Norton Antivirus with online & without online.
Manually Update Norton antivirus
Follow the below steps to update the Norton antivirus
- To update your virus definition files, you must first open Norton Antivirus. You can open Norton Antivirus by clicking on the yellow shield located in the bottom right hand corner of your screen
- You can also open Norton Antivirus from the Norton Antivirus window, click on the LiveUpdate button.
by clicking on the Start Menu, selecting Programs.
- Click on the Next button to proceed with updates.
- When updates are complete, click on Finish.
Configuring Norton Antivirus for Automatic Updates
If you want configure the Norton Antivirus for automatic updates then follow the below steps
- First of all open Norton Antivirus using the steps outlined above. From the Norton/Symantec Antivirus Window, click on File, and select Schedule Updates.
- From the Schedule Virus Definitions Updates window, click on the Schedule button.
- Now you have to create the schedule of your choice for updates.
- OIS recommends setting Automatic Updates on a daily schedule at a time convenient to you.
- Updates usually take less than two minutes to complete when using high speed internet, but may take longer if using dial-up.
Update Norton Antivirus Offline
You can update the Norton antivirus without online. If you want to update Norton Antivirus offline then you have to follow the below steps
- Point the browser to http://www.symantec.com/business/security_response/definitions/download/detail.jsp?gid=n95
- Next step is to download the virus definitions that fit the computer you want to update. Just make sure that the definitions are compatible with the version of Norton Antivirus that you have uploaded on your PC.
- You have to transfer the downloaded file to some external media, such as USB flash drive. Connect the USB to the PC that needs to be updated.
- Now, copy the virus definitions to the hard drive and run the definitions. Software can then update the Norton AntiVirus. Restart your PC, if prompted.
- You have successfully updated Norton AntiVirus updates while you were offline.
Norton Antivirus Updation Support by Support Knowhow
If you still not able to update Norton Antivirus then call us at our Norton Antivirus toll free number 1-877-671-2667. Supportknowhow is team of expert technician that available 24/7 for the support of Norton antivirus issues. We make you sure that we will provide you instant support for Norton antivirus updation. There are several reasons for why should you choose us for antivirus updation support
- We are team of Experienced & Certified Experts
- We provide Phone/ Remote support for Norton antivirus
- Maximum customer satisfaction is our main priority
- Unlimited technical Support
- Toll Free Contact Number
- 24/7 *365 days support
- You don’t need to wait for your turn as your call will be assisted within 60 seconds.
- Money Back guarantee if not able to solve your issue
We are team of fully experienced engineers that provide fully technical support for Norton Antivirus. You can call us on our Norton Antivirus tech support Number 1-877-671-2667 contact number any time